Too thin 8/29/09
It has been a while since my good friend and department secretary, Rosemary, has told me that I should not lose any more weight. Tony suggested that I should set a range that I want to stay and declared that I am on the bottom of the range. He told me to stop counting calories once a week and now he says I should twice a week. That is the reaction of people I get at the beginning of the semester. Even my Mom said I shouldn’t lose anymore. Maybe I am thin enough in Japanese standards, too. At school, Brandy, an Italian teacher and Veronica, Spanish teacher and undergraduate advisor, saw me when I started summer school and were quite impressed with my progress, but now, they say I am too thin. Veronica, especially went on in Spanish (good thing; I need listening practice, too) how she no longer likes how I look. At Plano gym, a bike teacher, Louise, told me not to lose anymore because I will lose my muscles.
I ended up spending a lot of time in Shape magazine site, registering and getting programs. They had virtual trainer program and I decided to check out. It asked me to measure neck, waist, thigh bicep and forearm and estimates my body fat to be 15.1%. They also figured out my ideal weight to be between 124 and 138 pounds. Tony pointed out I am on the bottom of that range.
I ended up spending a lot of time in Shape magazine site, registering and getting programs. They had virtual trainer program and I decided to check out. It asked me to measure neck, waist, thigh bicep and forearm and estimates my body fat to be 15.1%. They also figured out my ideal weight to be between 124 and 138 pounds. Tony pointed out I am on the bottom of that range.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home