Sunday, May 27, 2007

175! 5/27/07

I bought an exercise journal and started the week 1 Monday. So today is the end of Week 1 and I set the goal to be 175 pounds. This was simply a calculation of the starting weigh of 180, the goal weight of 145, 35 pounds divided into 8 weeks of program and figured I have to drop 5 pounds each week to reach the goal. Personally I don't believe I can reach, but I have never exercises this hard in my life. Today the ad got done early and got out of work at 9am. I went straight to the gym and spent my Day B, cardio and ab day. I noticed myself doing better on treadmill and told myself that I am going to walk&run for 30 minutes, reaching for 2 miles. Then I did it! I weighed myself before and after the steam bath and I saw 175! Since then I took a nap and ate, so it is probably more, but I am sticking with it for the record. I feel each day has gotten a little easier and dress code clothes fit a little looser. Maybe I will do Day F, the third set of cardio&ab this week?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home