Long time no see 5/22/07
I am amazed how long I left my blog unattended. Since my entry on April 5th, a lot of things happened. Today is a day for summary and I will break it down to different entries. In the order of importance, not the relevance to this blog.
1) I have a new boyfriend! Trafton.
2) I trasnferred to price department at Sears and started this Sunday. I will do it for two months.
3) Trafton suggested combined weight goal, so I went back to Anthony and started new routines last Friday.
4) My goal is to get a regular doctor and make some visits this summer.
それでは乞うご期待。
1) I have a new boyfriend! Trafton.
2) I trasnferred to price department at Sears and started this Sunday. I will do it for two months.
3) Trafton suggested combined weight goal, so I went back to Anthony and started new routines last Friday.
4) My goal is to get a regular doctor and make some visits this summer.
それでは乞うご期待。


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home