145 lbs 5/23/07
Relating to #1 yesterday, my boyfriend Trafton suggested we should set a goal for out combined weight on May 8th. He came up with this figure of 300. If we split, it is 150 lbs. for each. However he is 5'11'' and I am only 5'4''. So he did calculation of BMI on my behalf and figured out, it would be 145 lb. for me! That sounds probably fair with the height difference, but I do not recall being that weight in pounds. So I converted to kilograms and it is less than what I remember when I entered high school. So my goal weight is when I was in middle school! Trafton thinks if I eat right, I should lose weight, but I know this is not just enough. Faithful readers know that my weight has not gone down from 175. It only went up. I am eating pretty rigorously healthy, too. But Trafton's guidelines were: 1) no more ice cream, 2) eat raw fruits and vegetables, 3) eat less, 4) stay away from processed foods. So I went back with Anthony and he explained what he recommends to his folks. The periodization is the key and he said I should go on to the stage 2, Aerobic stage. Very high number in reps and 12 exercises a day! Of course I had to modify it and I am on my way to design my program. I went through one cycle and technically I should rest tomorrow. Coming back to the weight, I set the goal of this week to be 175 and as of today, I am 178.5. It is Wednesday and I have four more days to go. Maybe I will make my first cut?!?!?!?!?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home