Wednesday, August 09, 2006

lazy days 8/9/06

Be it triple digit heat in Texas or driving 2600 miles in less than a month, I have had a series of lazy days. So far I think I have only been to Lifetime twice. And the first time was just to get into the steam bath, second time, I skipped ab work. I am afraid I am going to get too tired all over again. For the last three days, I have been working on reviewing web sites contract work and I really wanted to complete 20 hours before the semester gets too close. So I have skipped going to the gym and just making sure to walk the dog. Scary thing is that I don't exactly know my teaching schedule yet and I can't structure my schedule when to exercise. As of now, Tuesday and Thursday are late start and I don't know how I like it in terms of commuting and getting parking spot. It also means coming back late and maybe I will have to totally forget about visiting the gym and just keeping the walk with Pepper in the morning would be the goal. My heat rash is a lot better now, but I am not going outside. I am keeping myself inside here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home