Sunday, February 12, 2006

pool 2/12/06

After following Dr. Ortiz' advice on drinking alcohol to get rid of virus, I had a little margarita at Olga's promotion party and whola, my cough seems to be gone. So I got up early today and enjoyed the emptier gym and swam for 30 minutes. It has been a while I could do it. Maybe I did it last time when my Mom was here. I had a quick dip in the jaccuzzi, too. I must admit it felt good when I was swimming, but after I came back, I was really tired and took a quick nap. I did a lot of cooking for the upcoming weeks and had the sliding door open in the kitchen while I was cooking. Yes, this is Texas February, I guess. I am wearing Lee's Petit 14 jeans that I bought just about this time last year with long sleeve shirt and it is almost too warm. I am enjoying this now and I feel like swimming, even indoors. However I have this terrifying thoughts of what would the summer be like if I have to go through all the way. It was bad enough starting August. I was bitterly complaining in October. Then I remembered Sears.com had Levi's shorts in clearance. I shopped online at Sears, but they took associates card for 20% discount. Wow. Three pairs for $24 including shipping. I think I am going to need shorts heavily. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home