free session (or advertisement) 2/9/06
I had a free nutrition session with Amy yesterday. She is working on Master's degree at TCU, supposedly the rival university from SMU. Although she took some notes and let me say what I eat and what my goals are, those were rather for record and this free session is really serving as a free advertisement for a bigger deal. I would LOVE to be able to pay $400 for super scientific testing, food analysis and meal planning, but it is luxury for me. Information given was good, but some were not new and probably nothing that I couldn't research on the Internet, maybe. And of course, she couldn't do any individualization for me. I appreciated her time, but free deal at the Lifetime usually ends up being more of an advertisement for services than helpful and good deal for cheap members. Now I am starting to think that the gym doesn't make money from membership fees. They probably really do with personal training and other services. There are quite a few trainers and I see them come and go. Most of them are quite young and sometimes I have to take a look at their name tag, so that I don't request or end up getting in the future.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home