new humidifier 2/5/06
Last week was a hard one to go through because of the flu. I had an exam to give on Wednesday and I cheated on my health all week long. Cough started on Wednesday and it is just not going away. Yesterday I felt quite ill again with heavy sneezing and coughing. My dog keeps waking up to go to the bathroom at night and I had an idea of sleeping in the couch downstairs for a change. Then a few things came to my mind. Because the heater is upstairs by the office, upstairs is always warmer than downstairs. The air from the heater is more direct upstairs. Then I realized I always had humidifier going in New Mexico. During the winter time, I had it on 24 hours. I don't know if I want to do it with electricity bill in Texas, but at this point, getting a humidifier sounded better than getting cough syrup. So I made a visit to Walgreens and got a warm humidifier for the first time. I always had cold mist in the past. Then I realized they sell vapor liquid to mix with water for warm one. The humidifier is successfully running and I realized it is just like steam room at the gym! I should be in there now, but I ended up skipping going there whole weekend. This flu has got to go soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home