rest days, again! 9/15/05
Yesterday I had to stay late for Study Abroad Open house and had to miss the workout. Actually I was really behind and still making today's exams! I barely made it to the open house. Today I have an online presentation to attend and that is in the evening. So I would probably have to miss workout again. Tomorrow I am taking off to Wisconsin and I doubt I have time to go workout before I catch a shuttle bus to go to DFW. I am still afraid of going on highways, especially to DFW in Friday evening traffic. The hotel I am staying is supposed to have some fitness facility, so I figured even if it just means treadmill or bicycle, I have to get some cardio done. I really want to go to the gym on Sunday. I hope to come home early enough, pick up the dog, catch up with her and get quick cleaning done, then to the gym. I could have stayed in town this weekend, doing Mexican Independence and Japanese Festival! I always have work to bring for the weekend and pending research matters. I will be working on that on fall break, too. Grrr.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home