back extension on Roman chair 9/28/05
I am starting to think using free weights is actually more effective than using fancy machines. I have been doing back bending exercises with this machine and sometimes I wondered if I am training my back muscles or pushing using other muscles as well. Yesterday that particular machine was taken so I went to the good old Roman chair and took 25 pound plate on my chest. It was a lot harder than I remembered. It means that I have not been keeping things up. I kind of felt that with chest and shoulders exercises. Because I couldn't do ab yesterday, I just did cardio and back. Then I got into heavy stretching. Stretching on back day is the best! I got into yoga state for a while and even with all the noise and music, I felt like I went somewhere. However my goof still continues! I forgot to do my biceps! Ahhh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home