Wednesday, September 21, 2005

knees 9/21/05

Because I live in a condo, which means living on two stories, I have to go up and down stairs constantly. Every single time, I am reminded of squeak sound and my bones are not exactly good. (The only occasion I take stairs in NM used to be at backroom at Sears.) After I came back from WI, I started to feel a little pain. It was hardly noticeable so I didn't even remember it. Yesterday was straight legs day and of course, I was careful when I was doing Leg Press and Calf Press. Then after I am done with stretches, I felt a little strange. So I mad that as an excuse and spent a few minutes in the hot tub. It was even funky after I got out, but this morning, it feels OK. If I can't go up and down the stairs easily, I can't go up to the bedroom. A little scary thought. I also hope the dog's joints will stay healthy for a long time. So far her sleeping couch is upstairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home