shaved ice 7/16/05
For Friday and Saturday, I have had to skip going to the gym because I was doing Moving Sale. I woke up early to set up and started the sales around 8am. Even I had some help from a couple of friends, I did fair amount of physical work and I made 10,000 steps yesterday. We must have done it on hottest days of the year. By 2pm, the traffic slows down and you think about closing the store because you have been sitting in the sun for too long. Then you try to decide, "Do I want to get hotter sitting here longer? Or do I want to get hotter moving stuff in the back?" I ended up having a big chunk of vanilla ice cream and I was going to finish up the carton. Luckily I used my brain to stop myself and went for shaved ice. Something icy cold that takes care of my thirst is all I need. Oh, can I have one more?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home