very lazy day 5/7/05
People who talk to me at the gym think that I go there everyday, but as you know, I don't. Yesterday when I went, it said 23 days in the last 30 days. I say yesterday because I skipped my workout again today. URGH. I had to close (10pm) last night and started early opening this morning (8am) and I was busy trying to set up my cell phone for international phone calls in the morning. Originally I thought I would go in the afternoon and maybe swim. The weather is finally warming up in the desert. Instead what I did was to continue with experimenting with making and receiving international calls on my cell phone and went to a restaurant with the dog. I had ABC melt, very fatty, heavy sandwich with mango freeze drink. My mother said it is OK to have such a day. (By the way, it is already Mother's Day in Japan and I wanted to say hi.) OK, maybe I defend myself here. I guess I was super hyper this morning and after three hours of work, I already put close to 10,000 steps. After the walk with the dog, my pedometer says over 14,000 steps, 470 calories burnt. Oh, well. I am learning if I don't exercise in the morning, I probably skip altogether quite easily. Tomorrow is Sunday and I don't have to go in until 11. I promise I get SOME workout in tomorrow!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home