Monday, May 02, 2005

confession 5/2/05

OK, after I wrote my entry yesterday, I went straight back to bed and ... slept for a while. When I woke up, it was one of those days that the bed was glued to my back. I stayed in bed for a while and decided to skip the workout. Then I walked with the dog, ate breakfast and slept in the couch again. Then I did some minor thing and decided to sleep in bed again. Amazingly I did and went to work at 3:30pm. I must have been tired for some reason. So today, to make it up, I stayed in the gym close to three hours. Because I missed the workout yesterday, today became ab day again and since I have time, I did whole routines of Chest, Shoulders and Tricep. The result is that it is close to noon, but I am just done with my breakfast and doing some housework. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home