Sunday, April 24, 2005

getting ready for fat content test? 4/24/05

About a week ago or so, one of the regular ladies I see at the gym came up to me and said, "You look like you are losing weight." Since I was in the middle of Side ab routines on Roman Chair, I just smiled and said, "Thank you." I can't be talking like others do at the gym. It would break my concentration and I simply don't have such time. I mentioned earlier that I should try fat content test now again because my weight has gone down, after being steady for over a year. They have one at San Mateo gym this Wednesday. I feel kind of bad because it is immediately after such an irregular week, but if I get to it, I know I should try it. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home