Sunday, November 07, 2004

Doggie Dash and 180 Sport 11/7/04

Every year, I really enjoy Doggie Dash & Dawdle. If I am still here next year, I would like to aim for 5k run. Defined Fitness sends several instructors to the stage and we get to warm up doing some aerobics type moves, with the dog! It is a huge event now with my favorite restaurant, Flying Star provides muffins and scones, Wild Oats, apples and bananas and Buenos, some tortilla bread. One of those deals was Anheuser-Busch's 180 Sport vitamin-enhanced water. Believe me I searched on the Internet for reference, but even the company site doesn't have a respectable space for this drink. It said Orange, but it was more like water. Of course, it contains no juice, 26 calories and some vitamins and minerals. 6 grams of sugar is not too bad. I continue to like flavored sparkling water. Now I found Wal-Mart brand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home