Friday, September 03, 2004

Fall challenge 9/3/04

Ahhh. The first week of the semester is over for me now! I am sure that for any teacher and any student, the first week of school is most difficult to survive. Friday finally came! YEY!

As I mentioned earlier, with my new fall schedule, I thought Wednesday morning is going to be the biggest challenge, because I teach Tuesday night classes in a remote location. All I can do Tuesday and Thursday night is come home, eat my yogurt, quickly catch up with the dog and straight to bed! However it turned out that the biggest challenge is not there. The hardest part was to stay awake on Tuesday and Thursday during the day. I have to wake up to attend the 7am yoga class on those days. It feels good, but starting later morning, I really get sleepy. This went on almost all day Tuesday and around lunch time on Thursday. That is not good. For months, I hadn't used my coffee maker, but this week, I did it twice. I am hoping that now that the first week is over, this is not going to be the case.

It is cool in the morning, but afternoon is still warm. I hope I get to squeeze a little swimming this afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home