Starting to feel the end of summer 7/20/04
While Japan is experiencing feels-like 100 degree heat and we are in the middle of the monsoon season here in the desert, the title today may not sound too realistic, but that is how I am feeling these days. We talked about Debbie's Flexibility class is already closed and we are doing sit and stretch test next week. (So, we did traditional stretch today.) My students are taking post-test this week. This means I have three more weeks left for the summer semester, then as soon as that is done, I will spend a short week in Japan. Two weeks break and the fall semester starts!
I took summer semester is a fitness camp at home and am really getting carried away with exercising. One thing I may have to drop is to go to Tom's Tai-Chi class. It is a 30-minute drive and it is kind of in the middle of the day. Once the fall starts and when I feel busier, I don't know I feel like spending practically a whole morning taking a good care of myself. Also writing this blog has been a lot of fun, but also takes time. I am not exactly a good writer and an awful speller.
Probably starting from my stay in Japan, things are not going to be as regular as I would like them to be, but I will have two more weeks that I can indulge before the fall semester starts. Whatever intensive will be done and I will probably shift to maintenance mode. My weight has not changed, but I am anxious to see my fat content test we do with the sit and stretch test. If that has improved, then I can say, I am not losing weight, but the clothes fit better and look, I have more muscle. Well, see how it goes...
I took summer semester is a fitness camp at home and am really getting carried away with exercising. One thing I may have to drop is to go to Tom's Tai-Chi class. It is a 30-minute drive and it is kind of in the middle of the day. Once the fall starts and when I feel busier, I don't know I feel like spending practically a whole morning taking a good care of myself. Also writing this blog has been a lot of fun, but also takes time. I am not exactly a good writer and an awful speller.
Probably starting from my stay in Japan, things are not going to be as regular as I would like them to be, but I will have two more weeks that I can indulge before the fall semester starts. Whatever intensive will be done and I will probably shift to maintenance mode. My weight has not changed, but I am anxious to see my fat content test we do with the sit and stretch test. If that has improved, then I can say, I am not losing weight, but the clothes fit better and look, I have more muscle. Well, see how it goes...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home