Sunday, March 04, 2007

lazy, plain lazy 3/4/07

I know I had a lot of work this weekend, grading and preparing for the next week. For unknown reason, I felt really grumpy yesterday and I hated myself doing it at the same time. That is pathetic, but I realized why when I realized my period started! Now I am aware how strong hormones take control of my mood. I have been rather level-headed, level-emotioned no matter where I have been in the moon, I decided that I should admit that I am being controlled by this. I immediately moved menopause instructional DVD to the top of the queue of Netflix. Well, the really bad part of this blog is that I have not been to the gym for so long. Friday was inevitable, but the weekend really had no excuse. Let's say Saturday was taken up two hours for installation of a new car stereo and today, I went to Arbor Hills with the dog. Oh, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home