lost log 3/1/07
I goofed a lot of times and didn't bring certain stuff in the past, but yesterday was the first time that I didn't find my log. My guess is because the new clipboard was transparent, I didn't see it in the locker and didn't put in the bag. I asked for lost and found and they said they keep things in the laundry room. I didn't find it there. I guess I have to buy another clipboard that is not transparent. I did my legs and for some reason my right knee is hurting a little bit. I know I have time to go to the gym today and it is a beautiful day. However I am feeling a little lazy having worked very hard at the earlier part of the week. I may end up using the dog as an excuse or maybe put the new stereo if the insurance lady calls me before I leave here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home