Sunday, April 09, 2006

the best weather ever in Dallas 4/9/06

It is Sunday. I made it in last night from San Francisco. I was talking to my next door neighbor, Zee, about the best season in Dallas. I think it is just about now, spring, if it is not raining and under storm watch. Today is perfect weather. It is dry, perfectly sunny and I don't need air conditioning nor heater. Reminds me a lot of New Mexico weather. I am sitting in the patio, looking over the pool. I am sorry, but the weather is just way too nice to be working inside at the gym. I went to Target and got bikini swimsuit. Maybe I will jump in the water when girls go away. It is not the kind that I can seriously swim. It is more like getting the sun and expose the skin type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home