Monday, January 16, 2006

steam bath 1/16/06

When I took my Mom to the gym, she tried something that I have never tried. She went into the steam bath (she described as ミストサウナ in Japanese). She raved about misty steam clearing out nose. So I tried after she left. It is getting a habit that I can't resist. As she said, the minty steam is really good for my nose and probably throat. Probably perfect thing to do if you are starting cold. I like it even more because 1) there is hardly anybody in the room and I can meditate, 2) more than anything else, my face, my skin feels very good, 3) I only need towels to cover myself, so I don't have to change to swim suits and 4) it is step out of my locker is in the women's locker room. They recommend spending no longer than 10 minutes inside, but I am afraid I have been doing longer. It will feel so minty and it is a little cold now, but it will feel great in summer, I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home