Wednesday, January 18, 2006

9th or 8th? 1/18/06

With this 16 visits motivational deal, I am totally hooked into (at least) going to the gym. Last semester, Wednesdays are usually some kind of faculty meeting day, if not Japan Club meeting day. It was also late finish day at 2:20, so it was harder to make it to the gym. Today we have general faculty meeting, which I assume will finish around 5pm. So I assumed I wouldn't make it to the gym. However Japan Club meeting time has not been set and I decided no matter how I try it, it is going to get dark by the time I get home. Going to take a walk with the dog or not doesn't really matter what time I get home. My favorite TV show, 100 Mexicanos dijeron, moved an hour late and I don't feel so bad if I get home after 7. So I might just try to make it to the gym today. I checked with the guy at the front desk and he said it was my 9th visit of the month. My log shows I did strength training 8 times. Maybe one day, I just came in cardio and swim or something and didn't record. But I am going to play it safe, come as much as I can, when I can and make sure to get the gift certificate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home