Sunday, May 24, 2009

Best Guess Thai dinner, nutritional data help 5/24/09

Keeping food journal is not easy even eating at home.  Eating out becomes more difficult and I took a wild guess of last night’s dinner.  We started out with a visit to chocolate store and I had a cocktail and oh, I got full with very, very tasty food.  I calculated I was over my limit about 1000 calories.  So I am trying to burn extra 1000 calories today.  I stayed at the gym for a long time and I need a little more pedometer count.  There are some sites that two trainers suggested and I have found some good ones to keep food journal possible.  A lot of restaurants are on those sites and often the restaurants themselves publish nutritional value.  It is not impossible; best guess is possible, but it could take a long time.  Here are my favorite sites:

Diet Facts: Restaurant list

Calorie King (my favorite)

Daily Plate


I have tried many group fitness classes at different gyms and am getting ready to write an entry soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home