periotization 1/23/07
When I did body age test with a trainer, Andrew (?), he went through extensive interview before hand. I mentioned that I regularly workout, but my weight does not change. I am not too frustrated about it, though. I think what is most important is to keep going. He pointed out I would have to vary my exercises, patterns, sets/reps and EVERYTHING because my body already knows what to expect. He waved at me today, too. Of course having a consultation with a trainer will give me some fresh ideas. But I can do the same from my books and web resources. Besides personal trainer fee is actually more expensive than the monthly member fee. I simply don't feel that I can afford it. So far I am comfortable what I do and that is what keeps me going. In a busy time, I don't always get the machines I want, so I end up using different ones. So let's just call that is a variation for now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home