Tuesday, August 16, 2005

finally swam! 8/16/05

Yesterday pool was closed at the gym, so I just left the gym. Later it rained for so long and didn't get a chance to take the dog for walk and felt bad about it. So I decided to swim in the swimming pool that I always stare at in the rain for the first time. I noticed the chlorine smell and a few leaves in the pool, but mostly pleasant experience. Today I was rather tired, but made myself get out of the university at 4pm because even on Marsh, which I take for going south and north, including to the gym, the traffic gets horrible. Then the pool was open! There were four people swimming laps, but I waited a few minutes in the hot bath and a lane opened. That is not too bad. So I finally did a decent swim for 30 minutes. I still have a lot of work to do tonight. So I am not watching any TV. As soon as I unload some stuff here, I will set up the computer in upstairs. If I get enough done, I will go workout tomorrow morning. Let's see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home