Wednesday, December 29, 2004

blister 12/29/04

URGH. After all that walk yesterday, I am suffering from blister from the BOTTOM of my right foot. This is not the first time that comfy Dr. Scholl's boots caused me blister. This means the pair is slight too big for me. However last time, it was a different place, so maybe I should just tie it rather tight. Luckily I have a pair of workout shoes with me, so I am going to wear them this morning for one last look at Market Square. Later Rushton sensei will take me for another round of sightseeing in San Antonio. I bought a belt yesterday as decided in 12/26 entry, but it was right after I ate and I realized the length is the same as the one I already have. I hope they to an exchange for the next shorter one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home