Getting back to routines 8/16/04
Being not very good with airplane ride, getting rid of jet lag has been a big challenge for me. Over the years, I learned that it is better to pack things to do on the next day I arrive. The key is to stay awake early afternoon (makes about midnight the other way). In Japan, I was at a small gathering, presenting and listening to others. (I guess presentations were all interesting...) This time around I learned working out in the morning must make things even easier. I went to Riverside gym and the same wicked lady is taking up a flatbench and Tai-Chi class is full of familiar faces. I showed one of my Tai-Chi books from Japan to Tom. He said he doesn't read Chinese, but confirmed that the routine in the book is the long form that we have been working on. I know Will's yoga class will put me home immediately, but tightness in my body is unbelievable. Maybe I should go to Don's class tomorrow night, too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home